Friday, 4 November 2011

Oh how I hate my mother at times.

All right, so... Today was a pretty good day, untill around 6PM... My mom started getting on my nerves... 1st. I wanted to go to canadian tire with my grandma, but my mom didn't want to... So she ended up making me not go... That pissed me off. then later on, I'm driving... I have an arguement with her, cause I like my feet warm... But she's so fucking worried about everything, she's like... " You gotta let the heater vent on the window, or else it will get foggy. " Mean while I know it's not gonna fog up... It's all in her head... I crank the heater, full fan, full heat, on my feet... But she ends up changing it... Also!! She guilt trips me when ever I don't do something... Fuck. Like fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment