All right, so this is my first hopefully interesting post... Hope you like.
So, I've been dating this girl for about 3 months, first things were pretty good, but now... It's going down hill... It's bothering me. She'll say " I'm busy " I wait a few hours, txt her saying " You done yet? " no answer...
She always says " I'll txt you when I'm done. " comes 12 O'Clock at night, still no answer... End up falling asleep without talking to her all day... Or, when she says I'll come over, that doesn't happen... I haven't seen her in over a week now... I'm concerned. I send her a text so she can wake up to & smile, but I don't get a reply to that?... I say " I love you " at night, she'll text me in the morning too saying " I love you too "
But then I don't hear from her for another few hours... I get a couple msgs here & there, but never a good conversation... Every day I ask if I can see her... I'd imagine that could get annoying, but I can't help it... I really like her, but I'm thinking of breaking up... I don't want to, I want to work things out, but Idunno what she thinks of me... Idea's?
Lol that's mean tho.
ReplyDeleteAhha Nah. On a serious note, you should talk to her about it. Tell her how your feeling and why it is bothering you. While explaining tell her how it makes you feel. That is pretty much your best course of action.
ReplyDeleteLol yeah, good idea. xD I doubt anything's gonna change... But it's worth a shot. xD
ReplyDelete